2012-2014 Polaris Ranger 570 3" Full Lift Kit
- 2012-2014 Polaris Ranger 570
- Provides your Ranger with 3" (75mm) of Front and Rear lift.
- Allows installation of up to 28.5" tires.
- CAD designed and precision engineered for proper suspension geometry.
- CNC-Laser cut from cold-rolled 3/16 high-carbon steel for a precise fit and extra strength.
- Proprietary Teflon Blend coating protects components from harsh elements, preventing oxidation and rust.
- Strengthened Lift brackets add rigidity to your existing frame, meaning less fatigue of factory weld points over years of operation.
- Includes all necessary brackets for retained usage of factory components.
- Included in the kit is high-tensile strength grade 10.9 and 12.9 hardware.
- This kit is designed to easily install within a few hours.
**Lifting a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, throttle cables, and axles. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.
BlackPath's new Ranger 3" lift has been specially designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind. Providing a strong, stable and easy to install lift, along with additional features to help you get the most out of your ATV.