2008-2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Handlebar Risers
- 2008-2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
- BlackPath's new 2008-2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250 handle bar spacers.
- Perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs in more ways than just one.
- CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum.
- Our bar spacers have been engineered to provide a 1" (25mm) rise in the handlebar's height.
- Combined with the factory rake of the forks also cause a set-back of 1/2" (13mm).
- With the combined rise and set-back of the bars, the riding position becomes more natural.
- We've also incorporated a unique design feature with the bore in the riser.
- Gives you the ability to lower the front end of the bike up to 1".
- Can be adjusted by simply moving the fork tubes higher up in the triple tree.
- Finished in a gloss black anodized coating to match the rest of the upper components.
- Prevents oxidation and provides protection against the elements while giving an amazing look.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.