2004-2007 Honda CBR 1000RR STEEL Rear Lowering Link + Kickstand
- 2004-2007 Honda CBR 1000RR
- BlackPath's adjustable lowering links will lower your CBR to the exact ride height you desire.
- Our turnbuckle design allows you to adjust the height anywhere from 0-4".
- Can adjust without having to remove and reinstall the linkage, with a simple turn of the center hex body.
- Our new CBR lowering links are machined from carbon steel.
- Includes two heavy-duty rod ends for a consistent amount of drop, without affecting ride quality.
- Is an easy way to drop your bike 2" or 4"in the rear to suit your riding needs.
- Includes our new BlackPath Adjustable Kickstand.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Lowering a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.