1999-2008 Honda TRX400EX Rear Dual Row Carrier Bearing
- 1999-2008 Honda TRX400EX
- This rear axle bearing carrier is the perfect replacement for your worn or aging rear bearing set.
- Body is CAD engineered and CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Incorporates a central zerk style grease fitting for easy lubrication.
- Does not require to disassemble the carrier assembly and pack the grease by hand.
- Upgrade from the factory slot type adjuster grips to a bore-style adjuster.
- Allows use of either a 5/16 or 8mm allen tool, or any other object of similar diameter to be used in the adjustment grips versus flat-blade screw driver.
- German precision, twin-row, double width bearings providing more bearing to axle contact surface.
- Increases axle stability, minimizes play, and prevents premature bearing wear in high-abuse applications.
- Includes high-temp, tension spring radial lip grease seals to ensure that vital lubricants stay in the housing, and dust, dirt and sand stay out.
- All components are pre-installed in carrier assembly for quick, out of the box installation.