1998-2003 Yamaha YZF R1 0-4" Adjustable Lowering Link + Kickstand Combo
- 1998-2003 Yamaha YZF-R1
*Will not work on 99-01 R1 if stock triangle has been flipped*
- Our turnbuckle lowering link allows infinite adjustment from 0-4" to suit your riding needs.
- The end links are machined from high-carbon steel for superior strength whilt the body is CNC machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum.
- Anodized black for maximum protection.
- We want to make sure our links will NEVER fail on you.
- Lowering your ride affects stock kickstand position putting your bike at risk to fall on the right side.
- Complete your lowering project with our anodized finish, fully adjustable 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum 0-5" lowering kickstand.
- With this kit you can achieve increased rear traction, stiffer rear suspension and a lower seat position to reach the ground comfortably without compromising ride performance.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily, comes with all hardware required.
**Lowering a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.