1987-2007 Honda TRX300EX Rear Dual Row Carrier Bearing
1987-2007 Honda TRX300EX
*Does NOT fit TRX400 models.
- Rear axle bearing wear and failure is a prominent issue which could hinder performance or cause severe damage to the rear end equipment.
- At some point, all ATV riders will come across this situation.
- Our new rear axle bearing carrier is the perfect replacement for your worn rear bearing set.
- Our bearing carrier body is CAD engineered and CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Incorporates a central zerk style grease fitting for easy lubrication.
- We've also upgraded from the factory slot type adjuster grips to a bore-style adjuster.
- This allows the use of either a 5/16 or 8mm allen tool to be used in the adjustment grips.
- Has been equipped with German precision, twin-row, double width bearings.
- Provides more bearing to axle contact surface which helps increase axle stability and minimize play.
- Also included with this carrier are high-temp, tension spring radial lip grease seals.
- Ensure that vital lubricants stay in the housing, and dust, dirt and sand stay out.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.