1985-1987 Suzuki Intruder 700 Handlebar Risers
- 1985-1987 Suzuki Intruder 700
- Increase your ride comfort by raising your handlebars today!
- By lifting your bars, it reduces the amount you must lean forward for a better control of the bike.
- This will allow you to sit in a more upright position which is perfect for long rides to avoid both back and neck pains.
- Our handlebar risers are made to look like a seamless extension of your factory bars.
- Better than other kits that require you to replace your entire handlebar just to raise it an inch.
- Each kit is designed and produced with quality in mind.
- Starting with T6 billet aluminum, each piece is precision CNC machined.
- Anodized with a UV coating to keep this kit lasting a lifetime in all weathers and seasons.
- Comes with full installation instructions and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.