1978-1993 Ford Mustang Torque Plates Control Arm Box Support Kit
- 1978-1993 Ford Mustang
- Black Path is proud to present this Upper and Lower Torque Plates for the 1978 - 1993 Ford Mustang.
- These plates are used to reinforce the torque box and to add extra strength and durability to the rear end.
- The torque box is near the area in which the upper and lower control arm attache to the chassis.
- When it is not reinforced, the area can become fatigued from a V8 engine or during heavy acceleration.
- If neglected, this can cause serious damage to the driveline.
- Installing this kit will not only prevent chassis damage, but also will improve handling and acceleration and lower your ET.
- Designed from Stamped and Welded Steel.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.