1978-1980 Suzuki RM50 1 1/8" Handlebar Risers
- 1978-1980 Suzuki RM50
- These 1-1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1-1/8” handlebars, on certain model motorcycles which are factory equipped with standard 7/8” handlebars.
- Our kits provide you with a more comfortable riding position, as well as a strong and secure mounting point.
- The bar mounts are CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum and are finished with an anodized coating process to ensure a corrosion and oxidation resistant finish.
- These clamps have a 5mm offset to offer adjustability, and can be mounted in the forward position which would move the bars away from the rider, or mounted towards the rear which would bring the bars closer.
- Give you peace of mind when hitting those rough spots.
- Added strength rigidity to withstand whatever trails you may encounter.
- Mounting to the fork is simple with the included self-retaining bolts requiring no additional hands to secure the hardware.
- Installs easily within minutes.