1969-2003 Honda CB750 1"(25mm) Handlebar Risers
- 1969-2003 Honda CB750
- Perfect way to customize your bike to fit your specific needs.
- Engineered to raise your handlebars 1" (25mm) upward in height.
- Will bring your grip point closer to you so you can assume a more upright riding position immediately.
- With the rise of the bars, the riding position becomes much more natural and ergonomic.
- Ensures a more comfortable ride and less fatigue on the wrists and shoulders.
- CNC machined from Aircraft-Grade T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Anodized for a superior finish that is made to last.
- Designed to install between the factory triple tree and bars.
- Comes with all hardware required and installs easily.
**Raising the handlebars on a vehicle may require additional components for the vehicle to operate correctly and safely. Such components may include, but are not limited to: Brake lines, clutch lines, and throttle cables. It is the responsibility of the installer to verify the vehicle is operating correctly and safely after the installation of any aftermarket components.