1969-2002 Chevrolet Camaro V8 Engines Power Steering + Alternator Bracket
- 1982-2002 Pontiac Firebird 350-400, 428 and 455 V8 engines with V-Belts
Chevy Saginaw Power Steering Pump, with mounting stud in the lower right corner on the back of the pump ONLY.
- Our Brand New bracket is specifically designed to allow an alternator and power steering pump to be added to your V8 muscle, while keeping the V-belt setup.
- Will allow the mounting of a Saginaw power steering pump and alternator on the driver’s side.
- Helps improve steering for powerful American muscles.
- Fabricated from high-carbon steel and clear powdercoated for maximum durability.
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included and installs easily.